Acrylics lifting or falling off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleyjade02

Reaction score
I am having issues with my nails lifting, on average about 2 nails will come off a week. I am not rough on them but sometimes they will simply lift completely off.

I was trained with Creative and when using their products I had no issues, but for the last few months I have switched to NSI products and they dont seem to agree with me.

I no longer work in a salon so I just apply nails to myself and occasionally a few friends, and they have also had issues with the NSI products. I am not very experienced so advice would be much appreciated.
What could I be doing wrong?

Have you had any training with NSI?
If you had no problems with CND then the best advice is, go back to CND.

HTH

I havent had any training with NSI but there is a huge price difference, so I was wondering if there was a way I could make it work.

I'm hardly experienced so be nice. Could it be that the product I use just isnt for my nails? Or is it me.

Hi, if NSI is the way you wish to go then maybe you are going to have to bite the bullet and have some training in the use of their products? Brands vary in ratio etc and so may be this is the cause of your problems?

I havent had any training with NSI but there is a huge price difference, so I was wondering if there was a way I could make it work.

I'm hardly experienced so be nice. Could it be that the product I use just isnt for my nails? Or is it me.

:eek::eek:???

No, you just need training with it. I just don't understand why you would go through that when you have been trained to use a very good product already which you say you have no issues with.

If NSI is the road you want to go down then i'm afraid you need to stump up the money and train with them. All companies have different techniques, application methods & prep routines so it really is essential.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back