Actually training on CND training courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What academy did you go to? How long were the courses? x

Went to Leeds academy I did shellac in the morning for 3 hrs and minx in the afternoon for 2hrs! Both great courses picked up lots of little hints and tips that have helped me so much!! Want to go on the shellac nail art course now x

Thank you very much! So if I was to book at Plymouth or Bournemouth academy for a Minx and Shellac course it would be hands on? x
Sorry I meant the system showcase isn't hands on (that is run by the distributors not individual EA's)
Shellac brings them back is a 3 hour class that is hands on you will need a full working shellac kit incl the cnd uv lamp and PREP products.
Any course that you book with a individual EA should be a hands on course.
A 1-2-1 is usually for when you just wants 1 on 1 hands on for trouble shooting etc etc.
Jen xx

Went to Leeds academy I did shellac in the morning for 3 hrs and minx in the afternoon for 2hrs! Both great courses picked up lots of little hints and tips that have helped me so much!! Want to go on the shellac nail art course now x
Sounds good! Did you need to take a model? Was it easy to book both courses in one day? and just after 1 day of training you are qualified in both with a certificate? x

Sorry I meant the system showcase isn't hands on (that is run by the distributors not individual EA's)
Shellac brings them back is a 3 hour class that is hands on you will need a full working shellac kit incl the cnd uv lamp and PREP products.
Any course that you book with a individual EA should be a hands on course.
A 1-2-1 is usually for when you just wants 1 on 1 hands on for trouble shooting etc etc.
Jen xx
Ok, so the best thing to do is register with sweet squared, buy the appropriate kit and then book the training? x

Natalie Williams is the CND educator for Bristol, she may be on holiday that may be why you cant get hold of her.
It depends on if Natalie already has dates set up for Shellac Brings Them Back classes or not as to if it will be a 1-2-1.
If its a 1-2-1 that you want then you will need to discuss this with Natalie.
Also there are 2 different shellac training one is a hands on and the other is hints tips and trouble shooting more of a system showcase, these are held at one of the big Academy's or distributors rather than with education ambassadors.
hths
Jen xxx

does anybody know who the CND educator in essex?

Mine was at the CND academy in north London, the Shellac Attack class with Ketan.
I have not had any problems with Shellac but they are at the end of the phone if you need them ;-)
The classes by the ambassadors may be in a different format to the ones at the CND Academies. I believe with some distributors you may get free training with purchase if a shellac kit. Best thing is to phone s2 and they will point u in the right direction.

Beauti-licious if you phone S2 they can answer all your queries regarding nearest trainer etc.

Mine was at the CND academy in north London, the Shellac Attack class with Ketan.
I have not had any problems with Shellac but they are at the end of the phone if you need them ;-)
The classes by the ambassadors may be in a different format to the ones at the CND Academies. I believe with some distributors you may get free training with purchase if a shellac kit. Best thing is to phone s2 and they will point u in the right direction.

Beauti-licious if you phone S2 they can answer all your queries regarding nearest trainer etc.
Did you buy your kit before training and take it with you?

Reading This thread is driving me absolutely crazy.

If you want correct information on CND, Shellac Or Minx classes then ring the number for education and speak to Debbie Davies 01132173801.

You are all going around in circles in this thread and not getting the right feedback from the people you should be talking to whose job it is to answer all your questions about classes and what the format is of those classes.

CND run hundreds of classes and it is up to you all to ring the right number and choose the class that suits your particular needs. Some need and want hands on classes, some do not need to perform and are more information and demonstration based. There are classes to suit your needs so ring and ask for what you want specifically and Debbie or one of the other 12 customer care advisors will tell you who, when and where nearest to you.

Latest posts

Back