Add on sales....FM Group?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelibabe88

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Has anyone hear of the FM Group before?

From what I understand they sell perfume and makeup. You can join them and have catalogues etc and get a commission for eveything you sell....I guess it's a bit like doing body shop at home or avon...?

Anyway...I'm think of joining them as I figure doing so many spray tan parties it'll give the other ladies something to browse at (and smell the scents and you buy a sample pack of 20 or 100) and maybe place an order...bonus money for me whilst not really having to work hard at it...

What do you think? Hassle or a plan? lol

Kx

i saw this and the initail outlay for a few of the perfume samples is not alot either, I thought it would be good to do but havnt acted on it yet. the only thing stopping me is I thought would people be interested in perfumes that are not "brands" as such.

Be interested to know if anyone has tried this company!

That was my worry too Tina - I'm guilty of buying brand perfumes and I'm not sure is something I would buy as I love my Dior but the prices are £12-£24 I think so maybe it'll catch the bargain hunter? Hmmm not sure what to do...(still waiting for someone to contact me about it!)

Hi, I've just found you thread about FM group, did you ever find out anymore info out? As I am a Distributor myself and could help you!

Hi, I've just found you thread about FM group, did you ever find out anymore info out? As I am a Distributor myself and could help you!

Hi

I am also a distributor. For anyone interested the prices are good and the products are lovely. I sell more makeup than perfume, but the perfumes are lovely too.

Its a great add on for a small business.

Latest posts

Back