Addicted to Salon Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrstruman

Reaction score
Slightly off the topic of nails but does anyone else find themselves constantly on here in their spare time, im pretty new to the site and at the minute cant get enough of it lol

Yes!

My name is Karen and I'm a Geekoholic :biggrin:

First thing I check on my phone in the morning last thing at night ;)

Yes!

My name is Karen and I'm a Geekoholic :biggrin:

Me too, let's not be ashamed, Geekaholics United! No GA meetings will solve the addiction, there is no 12 step programme!

Omg totally 100% yes and I'm bot ashamed to say it!

Unfortunately (well...not really lol) I got engaged at Christmas and since starting to plan my wedding I'm having withdrawal symptoms from SG as I'm not on it as much as id like to be :'( but I still make sure I get my daily fix. Id be lost without it! Xx

Ohhhhh yes!

I'm a geek..and proud of it! I love this site...but sometimes should just shut down the laptop and walk away. Especially when i keep refreshing the page to see if there are any new posts haha!

Slightly off the topic of nails but does anyone else find themselves constantly on here in their spare time, im pretty new to the site and at the minute cant get enough of it lol

There's an excellent thread called "you know your a salon geek when"

I can't do the link from my phone but It's a good read. There's 7 pages! Perhaps another geek can share it.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

I love salon geek.

I'm always on it, my boyfriend gets so mad as we will be in bed watching a movie and I'm on salon geek!

I tell him it's work but he knows it's not lol x

I love salon geek.

I'm always on it, my boyfriend gets so mad as we will be in bed watching a movie and I'm on salon geek!

I tell him it's work but he knows it's not lol x

What do you mean it's not work?

That's my excuse for spending all my time here!! :p

I'm here first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

My name is Rhiannon, and I'm a geekaholic! X

Yes, I have learnt so much from coming on here. I love it! I've even started saying to my colleagues 'I'm such a geek!' lol x

Yep...

Salon Geek more addictive than crack!

:Scared:

Always on here. Every night in bed! My husband doesn't let a look in!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I'm here first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

My name is Rhiannon, and I'm a geekaholic! X
Lol luv it my name is Sharon and I'm a geekaholic, always on checking hate to miss something and am always quoting, oh I just read...... On nail geek my friends family & hubby think her she goes again,

I am on here most nights and check few times a day what's new. My boyfriend gets a bit jealous.
It is addictive but it only shows that we love our jobs!

I'm a geekaholic too.I am on here on a morning & then in between clients & on a night. My other half thinks Im addicted lol

I'm on it just as much as he's on his football forum, since he found that he doesn't comment when I'm geeking now, lol

Latest posts

Back