Adding Swarovski to clothes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
I have just ordered my uniform with my logo on the back. I have a feeling i will want to bling it up a tad :) i have some hot-fix swarovski elements but have no idea how to get them to stay on clothes. Anyone have any idea?

I use fabric glue to stick gems to my converse and they last ages xx

Never heard of fabric glue lol i'm new to all of this. I take it they will sell in craft shops & places like that? X

Fabric glue or glue guns are good and quite cheap for sticking gems to clothing x

Never heard of fabric glue lol i'm new to all of this. I take it they will sell in craft shops & places like that? X

Yeah I get mine from hobbycraft but all craft shops should sell it xx

If you have hot fix gems you just need a hot fix applicator. I think you can get them for about £10.
It heard the gem and melts the glue already on the back of the gem so you can stick it on without getting glue everywhere x

If you have hot fix gems you just need a hot fix applicator. I think you can get them for about £10.
It heard the gem and melts the glue already on the back of the gem so you can stick it on without getting glue everywhere x

Do scatter crystals sell those? X

Latest posts

Back