Adding to bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C22

Reaction score
So I've read a few times people add things to bleach, usually to keep it in good condition it seems. Does anyone here do this? And does it affect the strength etc of the bleach ? If this works what a fab idea! I think it may be oils etc

I either put a drop of Moroccan oil in or serum :)

Moroccan oil is great for this :) x

And do u really see the difference? Do u find it makes the bleach more prone to slip ?

I've never had slip!

I either put a drop of Moroccan oil in or serum :)

I've never ever heard of this....but how exciting lol

I can see my Oil usage is going to go up now :lol:

I've never ever heard of this....but how exciting lol

I can see my Oil usage is going to go up now :lol:

Same here I knew you could put it in colour didnt know about bleach!! :)

Ooh great tip! Xoxo

Will Definately try this now :) thanks guys. X

Same here I knew you could put it in colour didnt know about bleach!! :)

I'm the same! 😃 will defo try this on the next set of highlights I do! Thanks xVx

Literally tiny one drop!! X

Literally tiny one drop!! X

Do you always do this, and with graphics?, or do you notice a difference when you don't do it? Would you say it'd be risky to put more that a drop it as I use a lighter runnier oil, quite different in consistency to armagan or morrocan so I normally use quite a lot when styling x

Do you always do this, and with graphics?, or do you notice a difference when you don't do it? Would you say it'd be risky to put more that a drop it as I use a lighter runnier oil, quite different in consistency to armagan or morrocan so I normally use quite a lot when styling x

Not with graphics as it contains panthenol, it might alter bleach but shouldn't do much with colour, but try first! X

Not with graphics as it contains panthenol, it might alter bleach but shouldn't do much with colour, but try first! X

Oh and yes I do notice a difference, less shine, I also added 50p to colours to cover cost x

whats panthenol? and why does this affect it as il check spectrum for it too. im liking this new idea :)

Panthenol strengthens/conditions and is also used in volume shampoo, conditioners and products to plump and thicken, which is also where the name Pantene came from! ;) x

Panthenol strengthens/conditions and is also used in volume shampoo, conditioners and products to plump and thicken, which is also where the name Pantene came from! ;) x

ahh i seee! learn something new everyday lol x

Latest posts

Back