Adelaide Gelish suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megfar33

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was wondering if fee are any suppliers in Adelaide, Australia that don't costa R and a leg for gellish by harmony bottles?? Thanks :)

Meg x

To ensure you are acquiring authentic professional products, may I suggest that you contact Nail Harmony in Australia, who will no doubt be able to help you further with the authorised distribution details:

Hand & Nail Harmony Australia

National salon supplies stock a few brands. Not sure if they have gelish. I use Surmanti get it from Perth it's got great colours and lasts I got 4 weeks no chips with crystals. Its also cheaper and easier to apply than shellac which I used previously.

Hey guys. I was wondering if fee are any suppliers in Adelaide, Australia that don't costa R and a leg for gellish by harmony bottles?? Thanks :)

Meg x

Off topic... But I use to live there! :) xx

Thanks melk. I've already got 30 gelish colours, would i be able to mix the Gelish and Surmanti colours?

Its still beautiful Sarah :)

Hi Meg- Im close by (well, a few hours away, in the country LOL) and I love Discount salon supplies. They are awesome :)

Hi EzNailz in Thomastown in Victoria are Gelish stockists and they will post/courier at reasonable rates.

If you go on their website you can register or call them on Tuesday
03- 94644466

Thanks ladies, I will definitely be giving them a try!:lol:

Does anyone know if it is okay to mix different brands? ie CND and gelish?

Gelish state that their foundation and top coat can be mixed with other gel polishes. Very important to state here that shellac is not a gel polish. So you could not mix those two

I'm not sure if Surmanti can Be mixed but it's very reasonably priced, I bought 10 colours to start with and was given 2 free so only paid for 8. The girls at Avalon are very helpful if you ring them rather than order online for the first order.

Latest posts

Back