Ade's Lung is up :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hi All, I have good news on Ade, His lung went back up last night and although he is still on suction, It has only gone down once for an hour. They will clamp the chest drain tomorrow and then x-ray him to check it stays up.
So fingers crossed my kids will have their Dad home for christmas and I will have my best christmas pressie, My hubby back home :cool:

I'm praying that your Christmas wish will come true.

thats brill news ,i will keep all fingers crossed for you take care, love dee

Hi Lesley,

Thats wonderful news. I have been watching this post with interest . My lung has collapsed twice but I was very fortunate and both times it went back up without the need for a drain.

Heres hoping you have a great Christmas

Kind Regards
Karen
Light Elegance UK :)

What a great X-mas pressie!

I'm really pleased for you both.

Here's to Lell & Ade!!!!!

Merry christmas

great news lesley

thinking of you all
hope you have a great christmas

That's brilliant news lell, keep us posted. :hug:

thats brilliant lesley
fingers and toes crossed for you both xxxxxx

Hope he continues to recover and the kids get daddy home for christmas

Great news!!!! My fingers and toes are crossed you will get your X-Mas wish!

That's wonderful news, keeping everthing crossed for you. :Love:

Thank you all for your replies and good wishes. Ade's lung has continued to stay inflated throughout the day ;)
He still has the drain in and suction on it, The doctor will get in touch with Ade's doctor at wythenshaw tomorrow and a decision will be made on what the next step will be. Will keep you all posted :)

thats great news !!

Hiya,

Thats fab news Lell, keeping our fingers crossed that he is home with all his family at Xmas

Amanda:hug:

Well its only gone up slightly and poor Ade was hoping to be home tomorrow, But the doc's have said they will x-ray him each day to see if it goes up fully.
I am still hoping that a miracle will happen within the next 4 days ;)

will keep fingers crossed for you xx

:hug: i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too, hope you have a wonderful christmas

Well it looks like Ade's tube as blocked up, So it will be flushed out today.
Hopefully it will then go up fully, If not the tube will be moved out slightly to see if that helps. The doc said he will do his best to get him home for xmas but can't guarentee it. So it may be turkey and tinsel in the hospital lol

Hi Lesley,

Still keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that he may be home in time.

Lou

Latest posts

Back