Adhesive for Nail Trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenniesuffolk

Reaction score
Hi

Can normal nail glue be used on a nail trainer or does it have to be a special glue specifically for the nail trainer? Looking at the paperwork that comes with the trainer it seems like you need special glue but just wanted to check as I am soon doing a VTCT course in L & P using Creative and wondered if I would need to purchase extra glue on top of that which comes with our kit of Creative products.

Thanks

Hi i have used CND Gel Bond with the nail trainer... and nsi brush on glue, both were ok

Last edited by a moderator:
The nail trainer adhesive is different from regular adhesive in that it is made to set quicker...it has to be made to set quicker as the trainer hand is naturally cold (unlike a real hand) and it is heat that accelerates the speed in which the adhesive sets.

So you can use any adhesive with the nail trainer but it may take longer to set as the trainer hand is obviously colder than a real hand.

CND Gel Bond adhesive works great with the nail trainer and because it is a gel consistency, you have much less chance of Bubbles.

Pressure is what sets your adhesive not heat.

Because the nail trainer nails are rather flat, thin adhesives do not work as well as a gel consistency which makes your life much much easier. You can add more pressure and not get the thin spots that can create bubbles.

Last edited:
Star Nails adhesive works very good with the nail trainer.

The Edge adhesive has worked for me.

Latest posts

Back