Adhesive not working?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittone05

Reaction score
Please someone advise beofre I go potty!

No matter what brand adhesive I use, once it is opened and used once or twice, it just doesn't adhere the tip to the nail an more!

I am storing indoors at room temperature, not contaminating it in any way - what could be causing this please? xx

How bizarre, I have no idea what could be causing this. Are you using a brush applicator one?

I had the same problem with a few clients same ones every time, I found it to be that theyr hands where very cold! I now give theyr hands a quick blast with a hair dryer and then apply glue and tips ( not very professional I know but didn't know what else to do) this might help sorry if it's not useful ! :)

If the cold is the issue maybe a couple of mins in heated mitts or under a minx lamp would help and look more the part lol x

It is the brush on applicator ones yes but i am very careful to ensure no contamination from the nails goes into glue.

It doesn't matter also what temp hands are at - warm or cold it just refuses to stick lol Must have a adhesive curse on me lol xxx

Latest posts

Back