advanced colour....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moobar

Reaction score
Hi all just a quicky :)

What do you think of the L'oreal colour keys v's Matrix colour mastery course?

I always wanted to do the colour keys but changed my mind after some other stylist said it wasn't worth it?? I am now wanting to go ahead with an advance colour course so was wondering if the matrix colour mastery is along the same lines? It's only over 10 days though....

Thanks x

:O I'm going on the L'Oreal colour keys in 3 weeks I hope it's worth it! That's only 2 days or are you talking about the technician course that costs a small fortune?

Yeh the one that cost a small fortune :-/ lol

my rep said the matrix one was for 6 months, but on the education link on the site it says 10 days so not sure if it's only a cpl of days a month or 10 together now lol

What would really help is if they gave an in depth description of what you're actually going to be taught on these courses. For all I know, you come out of these courses with the same knowledge you went into them with.

I'm going to start my journey of craft courses with matrix in the new year and work upto colour educator hopefully!! :) but they are great courses

You never know Blue I may see at one of the craft courses :) Thats also where i'm heading. Do u know if u need to have your cert ed (pcge) to be a colour educator or do u just do as much as poss in colour training iykwim?

You never know Blue I may see at one of the craft courses :) Thats also where i'm heading. Do u know if u need to have your cert ed (pcge) to be a colour educator or do u just do as much as poss in colour training iykwim?

If I'm honest I've not got a clue, I asked my rep for info on all the courses and he's trying to find the dates out still :(

i know the loreal are meant to be really good .. i have so far only done a cutting course with matrix but will be doing their color courses in the new year .. am hoping they are good .. if not i will go on the loreal one :biggrin:

well on the net it says u need to do the following before u can do the master course-
understanding matrix colour and craft colour? but my colour ed said she would rec me to straight on the master course eeekkkkk!!! i also asked my rep at the begining of the week AGAIN and still waiting.... :-/

well on the net it says u need to do the following before u can do the master course-
understanding matrix colour and craft colour? but my colour ed said she would rec me to straight on the master course eeekkkkk!!! i also asked my rep at the begining of the week AGAIN and still waiting.... :-/

I've done understanding matrix colour so just craft colour left :) mine said he is waiting for the new dates to be released, we might be waiting a while lol x

go Loreal their numbering system and knowledge will stand you in good grounding to translate any other colour range, Ive done most of their colour courses and they are excellent!

to be honest i'd rather do matrix as i'm with them and love their products. I think once you have done one colour course it easily translates into other colours.

BLUE- I have spoke with my rep and he said I don't have to do the other 2 courses and I can go straight onto mastery? anyway we'll see I guess next year lol

to be honest i'd rather do matrix as i'm with them and love their products. I think once you have done one colour course it easily translates into other colours.

BLUE- I have spoke with my rep and he said I don't have to do the other 2 courses and I can go straight onto mastery? anyway we'll see I guess next year lol

Ohh that's brill!!

Latest posts

Back