Advanced permanent makeup training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetie44

Reaction score
I trained in permanent makeup last summer and have built up a steady business in this time. I have reached a point where I feel ready for some more training though, specifically in hair stroke brows ( I do a lot of powdered brows) and also eyeliner ( I have difficulty getting the pigment to hold on the upper eyeliner.) has anyone had any experience of intermediate/advanced pmu training ? Recommendations would be hugely appreciated. X

I trained in permanent makeup last summer and have built up a steady business in this time. I have reached a point where I feel ready for some more training though, specifically in hair stroke brows ( I do a lot of powdered brows) and also eyeliner ( I have difficulty getting the pigment to hold on the upper eyeliner.) has anyone had any experience of intermediate/advanced pmu training ? Recommendations would be hugely appreciated. X

Did you cover hair stroke in your training? Advanced workshops will only help you if you can do standard hair strokes as it is advanced hair stroke techniques and placement.
Can you ask your training provider if they can do some 1 to 1 on hair stroke brows first.
I recommend Dermace.
Xx

Hi - did you take this any further? I'm also looking for some further training - and would be interested to hear of other's experiences. I'm currently looking at the workshops options offered by Biotouch. Anyone have any experience with them?

Latest posts

Back