Advanced Skin Technologies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings with this company? Has anyone got the Cryoderm system and if so, what do you think of it?

Have a word with jinxy on here she found out some very interesting stuff and I wouldn't touch them after what she said, x

Have a word with Becky sharpe she is on my fb hubby think she is jinxy on here she found out done very interesting stuff and I wouldn't touch them after what she said, x
Hmmm just what I thought. They arranged a meeting at my salon last Friday to do a treatment and show me all their products etc...
They turned up 90 mins late! I told them that I couldn't see them now as they were so late and they wouldn't be able to do the treatment. She said she would just show me some products. They had left stuff in the car so one went back to the car. Then they kept ringing each other to bring stuff etc...
She didn't seem to know what she was talking about and her conversation was not flowing. They were bordering on being desperate.
I had to say about 5 times that she would need to leave as I had clients due in.
I just thought they were so unprofessional but was just wondering if maybe I was unlucky with the reps they sent.
I think I will give them a miss!
I will see if I can find Becky on your fb! Thanks x

Last edited:
Yep it's me, she was late for me too but thats cos the way it was handled was was bad on booking the appt, it was like getting blood from a stone on the info front thou whilst she was doing the treatment, the list is endless but I wouldn't touch them with a 10foot barge pole and there's another geeknon here who says the same. Angelina I'll mail ya later xx

Oh no I've just found this thread after booking an appointment with them! Do you think I should cancel appt or see what they have to say?? X

I have to say I totally disagree I have been a customer of Advanced Skin's for nearly 15 years, I have their facial toning machine and have had the Cryoderm system for 6 months.
I have always preferred to deal with them and they do offer a next day machine replacement (Caci left me for 10 days without a machine!!!!!!)

The staff at Advanced Skin technologies are lovely and my demonstration was with Gemma, I dont know who the other 2 girls are?Gemma text me the next day to see how my skin was after the demonstration and attended an open day I held she is fab

I also deal with the Head Office staff every few weeks for products and they are lovely! I think they are all scousers!

The Cryoderm system and Skincare is amazing and our Clients love it most of our clients prefer it to the facial toning

If you have any questions regarding the system let me know and I would be happy to answer them

xx

Hi Blush Beauty,

Everyone has different experiences with suppliers. Did you have the demonstration in the end?

Hi there, I decided against it just now. I'm going to do a bit of research with clients and maybe call them in the new year x

Latest posts

Back