Advanced skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemmaBeauty

Reaction score
Is it possible to stock a range such as Skinaid, Dermaquest, Medik8 etc when you work from home?? .....and it not cost thousands??
Or does anyone have any recommendations?

I currently use Eve Taylor (which I love) for my aromatherapy facials and massage, but I'm venturing more into advanced skin care and aesthetics and can't seem to find a brand that would work as a home based therapist, but also be appealing to clients who are after more of a results based brand.
Any suggestions welcome :)

Hi Jemma,

Have you been on the Eve Taylor training?

We have been using Eve Taylor alongside our primary brand Environ. We have now discontinued Environ (which we have used for years) due to the results we get with Eve Taylor and far more cost effectively for both us and client to maintain at home. Many people assume aromatherapy brands are just about pampering etc, granted some are but Eve Taylor has such a fantastic range of advanced skincare, serum and masques which give superb results.

Sandra x

Hi Jemma,

We have been using Eve Taylor alongside our primary brand Environ. We have now discontinued Environ (which we have used for years) due to the results we get with Eve Taylor and far more cost effectively for both us and client to maintain at home. Many people assume aromatherapy brands are just about pampering etc, granted some are but Eve Taylor has such a fantastic range of advanced skincare, serum and masques which give superb results.

Sandra x

Hi Jemma,

Sandra x

Is it possible to stock a range such as Skinaid, Dermaquest, Medik8 etc when you work from home?? .....and it not cost thousands??
Or does anyone have any recommendations?

I currently use Eve Taylor (which I love) for my aromatherapy facials and massage, but I'm venturing more into advanced skin care and aesthetics and can't seem to find a brand that would work as a home based therapist, but also be appealing to clients who are after more of a results based brand.
Any suggestions welcome :)
Dermaviduals.

Latest posts

Back