Advanced waxing training Northern Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishchick

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I'm based in Northern Ireland and I'm looking to do an advanced intimate waxing course. Can anybody help me on who might be best to go to? Finding it very difficult to find somebody :(

Feel that we are still so limited on the training we get here!

Any info or feedback much appreciated :) Xx

Hi geeks,

I'm based in Northern Ireland and I'm looking to do an advanced intimate waxing course. Can anybody help me on who might be best to go to? Finding it very difficult to find somebody :(

Feel that we are still so limited on the training we get here!

Any info or feedback much appreciated :) Xx

agree totally limited!

take yourself off to Essex and train with kim lawless

Did you do training with her? I might look into that just wish there was something closer to home 😕 ah well if anything it'll be a good excuse for a weekend in Essex 😄 thanks xx

Did you do training with her? I might look into that just wish there was something closer to home 😕 ah well if anything it'll be a good excuse for a weekend in Essex 😄 thanks xx
I have pmd you

Personally I found from a training perspective Waxperts is the best- the wax is fantastic and they do it so simply and in a way that makes it all just click!
Highly recommend them, I learned more in a day with them than I did in college!

Did you do training with her? I might look into that just wish there was something closer to home �� ah well if anything it'll be a good excuse for a weekend in Essex �� thanks xx

yes I did

I always loved waxing and did further courses in advanced waxing here in Northern Ireland after qualifying and getting about 5 years experience waxing but I never felt 100% confident and still got that feeling of 'oh god' when I had to do advanced waxing and then I realised that it just wasn't good enough and I wanted perfection and realised that to do Kim's course was the only way

I always wondered why the girls on salon geek would rave about how fabulous the course was... I went and can see why... I walked out completely confident and inspired... Brazilian is now my top treatment.. and I adore waxing

I'm the only person in my area who does a true Brazilian hot wax

Its only a matter of time before we see waxing in Northern Ireland start to up its game and wave bye bye to strip wax brazilians

Personally I found from a training perspective Waxperts is the best- the wax is fantastic and they do it so simply and in a way that makes it all just click!

Highly recommend them, I learned more in a day with them than I did in college!

Do you know if they have training in Ireland and if so where abouts? Thank you :)

yes I did

I always loved waxing and did further courses in advanced waxing here in Northern Ireland after qualifying and getting about 5 years experience waxing but I never felt 100% confident and still got that feeling of 'oh god' when I had to do advanced waxing and then I realised that it just wasn't good enough and I wanted perfection and realised that to do Kim's course was the only way

I always wondered why the girls on salon geek would rave about how fabulous the course was... I went and can see why... I walked out completely confident and inspired... Brazilian is now my top treatment.. and I adore waxing

I'm the only person in my area who does a true Brazilian hot wax

Its only a matter of time before we see waxing in Northern Ireland start to up its game and wave bye bye to strip wax brazilians

Thanks so much. Yes I need something that will give me confidence at intimate waxing and this sounds like just the thing for me.

Xx

Waxperts Wax

Hi Irishchick,

You can find Waxperts in Dublin, give them a shout and they can go through their different courses.

Latest posts

Back