Adverse reaction to Gelbond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charshaun

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Can any one tell me if they have got any clients who have had a reaction to gelbond? I have only recently started using this so have only had feedback from one client at mo. She experienced a hot itchy sensation that has only gone using steroid based cream used for eczema (her husbands cream not hers). I have always used resin in the past and never had a problem.

Considering how much it is used in the industry i was suprised.

Any thoughts??

Charlotte

Was she an existing client before you tried Gelbond?
If so then I'd say she has a sensitivity to one of the ingredients, either that or she might have had something else on her hands/fingers around the same time which has caused the reaction.

Sorry Sandi busy day yesterday!

Yes this client is an existing one and before I have always used resin with no problems. i was really just wondering how many peeps had seen reations to gelbond before as it is so popular in the industry.

Thanks for replying
Charlotte

It sounds like she is allergic to an ingredient that might be in the gelbond. I normally use NSI resin but I find Gelbond the best! Not had a problem with it yet.

Never had anyone react to gelbond....doesn't mean to say that someone will though.

Latest posts

Back