Advertising for Irish geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah1992

Reaction score
Hey, my mam told me about a little advertising scheme going on by the post office, as her boss was looking into doing it.

Basically you pay €50 (minimum) and you design up a little postcard with whatever you choose on it and they will post them out to all residential areas in your area & something like 3-5 miles around you! Sounds like a good idea for christmas to even make it out to be a little christmas card!

Havent checked into the little details yet but as far as I know thats how it goes! Not sure if many know about this so just thought I would let you all know :)

Hey Sarah

Very interested In this, have you more details??

Hey Sarah

Very interested In this, have you more details??

Hey, still looking into it myself so not sure of all the ins and outs, here is a screenshot of some info I got on the an post website, trying to find my area on it at the moment!

Only thing is like what if ALL the salons in your area did this

Think it's a brill idea though too any chance of a link I'm on the mobile and can't navigate around the an post site :(

Think it's a brill idea though too any chance of a link I'm on the mobile and can't navigate around the an post site :(

Im on my mobile too but Il link you when i eventually get to a laptop :) in my area there is only one other salon so its not too bad, cant say the same for everyone though!

It's easy to navigate on the phone but it looks ridiculously expensive , for 2000 houses it's quoting me €1,400 ex vat ? That's crazy :o

I'm sure it would work out far cheaper getting A6 promo postcards printed and have them professionally distributed.

It's easy to navigate on the phone but it looks ridiculously expensive , for 2000 houses it's quoting me €1,400 ex vat ? That's crazy :o

Wow really? I gave up trying to find my area! Ill ask more about it tomorrow because I heard this us a special deal kinda thing!

anyone used admailer.ie seen it while looking at the an post one. its much much cheaper then the an post one!

anyone used admailer.ie seen it while looking at the an post one. its much much cheaper then the an post one!

Really, may have a look at this!

Latest posts

Back