Advertising for valentines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannesnails

Reaction score
Hi, For valentines im putting on a special offer i was wondering does anyone else do this around this time and does it bring in many clients? Also im finding it a bit tricky on how and where i can advertise my offer to bring in most clients as bussiness is slow at the moment?

thank you x

Cheap and cheerfull but you could always just print out your offer on a word or publisher document and laminate it and pop it in your car windows!! Wherever you go you advertise!!

hi I have advertised my valentine offers in 2 local shop windows, one shop was 30p a week and the other shop was 50p a week. I also have posters in my car advertising what I do and any special offers. (I have not gone to the local papers as it is a waste of money for me anyway.) i have been trying to sort out leaflet drops but still getting them printed so hopefully they will be back in time for valentine. My friend works at a school so she has put my poster on the parents notice board.:)

if you do a search there is lots of advice on here abut advertising

IVE JUST FINISHED MAKING MINE UP ITS BEEN A NIGHTMARE,I DO MINE ON MICRO SOFT PUBLISHER..IF YOU GOT THE PAITIENCE:irked:,PROBLEM BEING BROUGHT A NEW LAPTOP LAST WEEK AS ME OLD ONES RIDDLED WITH VIRUSES,NOW THIS NEW ONES NOT COMPACTABLE WITH ANY SOFTWARE I GOT SO BEEN PULLING ME HAIR OUT OVER IT.:irked:

IM NOW WORKING FROM ME HUBBYS COMPUTER,AT THE MOMENT SO ITS A CASE OF PULLING OUT ALL THE WIRES TO SWAP EVERYTHING OVER FROM MINE TO HIS,THEN FIND ME DAUGHTERS PINCHED ALL ME PAPER,THEN WHEN IVE STARTED PRINTING ABOUT 3/4 OFF THE WAY THROUGH ME COLOURED INK RUNS OUT...AND THEN WHEN IVE FINALLY FINISHED I THINK RIGHT I LL GO GETS SOME OF THESE DELIVERD..GUESS WHAT..ITS CHUCKING DOWN WITH RAIN:!:

ITS DAYS LIKE THIS WHEN I THINK MAYBE I SHOULD PAY SOMEBODY ELSE TO DO IT:rolleyes:

IVE JUST FINISHED MAKING MINE UP ITS BEEN A NIGHTMARE,I DO MINE ON MICRO SOFT PUBLISHER..IF YOU GOT THE PAITIENCE:irked:,PROBLEM BEING BROUGHT A NEW LAPTOP LAST WEEK AS ME OLD ONES RIDDLED WITH VIRUSES,NOW THIS NEW ONES NOT COMPACTABLE WITH ANY SOFTWARE I GOT SO BEEN PULLING ME HAIR OUT OVER IT.:irked:

IM NOW WORKING FROM ME HUBBYS COMPUTER,AT THE MOMENT SO ITS A CASE OF PULLING OUT ALL THE WIRES TO SWAP EVERYTHING OVER FROM MINE TO HIS,THEN FIND ME DAUGHTERS PINCHED ALL ME PAPER,THEN WHEN IVE STARTED PRINTING ABOUT 3/4 OFF THE WAY THROUGH ME COLOURED INK RUNS OUT...AND THEN WHEN IVE FINALLY FINISHED I THINK RIGHT I LL GO GETS SOME OF THESE DELIVERD..GUESS WHAT..ITS CHUCKING DOWN WITH RAIN:!:

ITS DAYS LIKE THIS WHEN I THINK MAYBE I SHOULD PAY SOMEBODY ELSE TO DO IT:rolleyes:

WOW now thats what u call a bad day lol sorry to hear about that huni :irked:..

ive just made mine they look pretty nice actualy ive done them A4 page size to put on shop windows as they will prob get noticed more. I hope this reals in clients as i dont have many at all.:rolleyes: x

I did some posters to put round my village for February offers including Valentine Day.
Got my first mew client today so something is working:lol:
I did it on Publisher.
Copy of Valentine Flyers.jpg

What is the special offer that you are doing Joanne? I feel that specific treatments do better than others if advertised in the right way and in the right places.

What is the special offer that you are doing Joanne? I feel that specific treatments do better than others if advertised in the right way and in the right places.

Im doing the offer in with my sister which is a manicure & spray tan for £25
and manicure and pedicure and spray tan for £32

xx

Im doing the offer in with my sister which is a manicure & spray tan for £25
and manicure and pedicure and spray tan for £32

xx

Ok - who is your target market and what type of people do you think will take advantage of those treatments? I would imagine younger people so taylor your adverts around a young trendy theme.

You prices are very cheap for the treatments that you are doing. What product line are you using for your manis and pedis?

Ok - who is your target market and what type of people do you think will take advantage of those treatments? I would imagine younger people so taylor your adverts around a young trendy theme.

You prices are very cheap for the treatments that you are doing. What product line are you using for your manis and pedis?

Yeah they are for the special offer..Im using attitude nail varnish i have a very large collection and i also have some creative's in pink,red etc.xx

Latest posts

Back