Advertising hair ups using dolls head

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H0llyd86

Reaction score
Hello, just abit of advice really. I started to get into my hair ups and want to start advertising, I haven't done many so struggling to show people what I can do. Would you post pics of what you've done on a dolls head or dies it not look professional?
All advice would be great.
Here's a pic of a hair up I've practised
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462204615.593167.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462204632.877144.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462204615.593167.jpg

Could you not advertise for some models to begin with? Or ask friends and family? Definitely looks more professional on real clients. I don't think I'd go to somebody that only had pics of up dos on a dolls head. Good luck [emoji5]️

I would definately find some people to do the styles on, I would show your skills on real people, could you get a few friends over one eve and do something on each of them? X

If you can't find family and friends pop something on gumtree. I'd love someone to show me what could be done to my hair, I'd gladly trade my time for you having pics for your own portfolio, so I'm sure there's lots of people like me X

Thankyou you all for your comments. Definitely agree. I'll try and get some models and do that way. If you anyone lives near Norwich would love for you to be my models [emoji3]xx

Awwww if you were this way I would let you practice on me - 5hrs ish each way is a tad too far

Lol tad bit too far xx

You could use the mannequins to advertise for models.

That's a good idea, I'll pop an ad on gumtree. I really enjoy doing it and I advertise stating I offer hair ups but with not many photos it's hard to show my work. Does everyone here do hair ups?xx

Latest posts

Back