Advertising in the city centre??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky09

Reaction score
wondered if anyone can help me, im getting lots of leaflets/ business cards printed up and i was thinking about going into the city centre on a weekend and just handing out lots of leaflets but im not sure if this is illegal? i can't find ANYTHING about this on the internet so would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me, thankyou x

hi im from belfast and i dont think its illegal here ive done promo work b4 doing it and i no clubs had out leaflets of nites and that in the city centre. you just cant stand infront of like a shopping centre or mall type thing well u can but youl prob just be shooooed away lol good luck hope this helps x

hi
I still do promo work aswell as nails and you cant go in any shopping centres they are on private land and so are car parks etc. You can stand in the street however if people chuck them on the floor which often happens you will get a call from the council as your phone number will be on the leaflet and they will tell you off x

hi, thanks for the replys, i didn't think it would be illegal to just stand in the streets in town that are very busy on a weekend there's just clothes shops, phone shops etc i know you have to get permission in malls/shopping centres but i think there's more ppl about in the streets so will just go ahead and try it lol

Hi, You really should ask permission from your local council, they all have different policies about it;)

Latest posts

Back