Advertising poster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Anna,

A marketing advice that I use which works exceptionally well is to put in a guarantee.

"You'll simple love my treatments or your money back!"

A small point, you use several font types and size. In my opinion, does make the reading slightly difficult.

Hope it works out for you.

Hmm im not sure I like the sound of that...it could be inviting people to take the pee possibly....plus im just starting out...I dont think im skilled enough to make that kind of guarantee tbh! lol x

Hmm im not sure I like the sound of that...it could be inviting people to take the pee possibly....plus im just starting out...I dont think im skilled enough to make that kind of guarantee tbh! lol x

Its not just me that thinks like that then??

Why would they not pay you if you provided a professional treatment?

If you were the client and received an unsatisifactory treatment, should you pay?

You want to come across confident. If I was a new client and saw your leaflet, I have no measure of how good you are, perhaps you want to put in a one liner testimonal instead..........

There are many nail techs out there, what would make a client choose you by looking at the leaftlet? if they already go to a nail tech, why would they change and try you?

Hope this helps Anna..... just my 2c worth as I have been to some marketing classes and had a business link mentor who helped me when i started up my business 4 months ago.

A small point, you use several font types and size. In my opinion, does make the reading slightly difficult.

Hope it works out for you.

I think the poster is FAB but I agree about the fonts. I think a Tahoma or Verdana would be a better choice for the menu of services and prices. Otherwise, great poster.

Best of luck to you! :)

ok thanx ill have a look at the fontness of it lol, I only used 2 different ones tho...but see what you mean...ive made some bold, some big some small...so probably looks like loads of diff fonts !

Curly I do see what your saying and your probably right...but for me...in all honesty I am not confident...I know my skills (or lack of!) need a lot of working on and improving...so for now I dont feel I should be making statements that imply that im so confident with the services I provide that I can guarantee the client will be totally satisfied.....because in all honesty I cant make that guarantee...hence the 25% discount instead....I dont know what sort of testimonial I could write.....I could quite easily write an A4 sheet both sides full of ramble trying to explain myself lol so all clients know exactly what to expect....I just cant stand disappointing people you see....I think I have an irrational fear of doing someones nails and them being so disappointed with what ive done because I didnt meet there expectations! Obviously I wont post that in my ad but it would make me feel better when I have explained myself pmsl x

Anna - I understand what your saying, can you show me your amended poster. I may have another suggestion.

Anna - I understand what your saying, can you show me your amended poster. I may have another suggestion.

Ive not had chance to look at it yet, will try and do it tomorrow x

Latest posts

Back