Advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani04

Reaction score
Has anyone contacted loacal companys with pricelist and a discount for staff? If so has it worked and what type of conpanys did you approach

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't approached companies as such but I have a few gyms & dance schools that I offer discounts to staff, in return they display my flyers free of charge & one dance school put a advert in their programme free for me too. I get a fair bit of business from gym/dance staff and a few regular clients from their customers hth

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's a great idea. You should approach all local companies - but maybe prioritise larger ones and ones that seem to have more women? Try one or two first to check if your approach is working. Ask at reception or see if they have a hr department you can speak to - most will do it no problem as they're getting a deal for their staff.

Also can you put up a flyer / ad on any local notice boards like in your local library, shop, supermarket and sports clubs?

Are there any other local businesses you can partner with? Hair salons?physiotherapists? You could refer clients to each other?

You should do a search on this site for marketing ideas - there have been some great threads and ideas shared here already that could help you.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Thanks guys :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back