Advertising...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gem81

Reaction score
I know moost of you gals probably know this but I just wanted to let you know that Gumtree is a FANTASTIC advertising tool. It's absolutely free and in four weeks I now have 4four clients from advertising using it. I didn't even know about gumtree until 6 weeks ago. Just thought I'd share! :)

thats great news! believe it or not i've just put an ad on with them myself! :green: I googled spray tan and they came up with someone elses ad so i thought i'd have some of that lol lol

hi,

i have looked at gumtree before but it doesnt have my town as a 'city' on there. anyway round this? would like to advertise on there!

the closest city is london and im an hour away!

thanks 4 ur help

Ive advertised on there havent had any response from my ad thou:|

I have advertised on their and had a load of men wanting other services tut tut tut.:Grope:

x

Im just setting up my salon and looking for ways to advertise. Is it really free no catch? and how do you go about it?

sarah x

Im just setting up my salon and looking for ways to advertise. Is it really free no catch? and how do you go about it?

Yes hun its totaly free you simply add your details and its done and the thing i like about gumtree is you can add your business as many time as you like.:green:

I've put a couple of ads on gumtree, and had a few responses for training which is good.
I've also had a number of 'sexual service' requests from gumtree, so from now on I am going to state in capitals that I do not offer sexual services.

I regularly advertise courses on it and although I state that its a course and its for qualified therapists only, I still get men ringing up wanting a 'relaxation massage'.

Latest posts

Back