Advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicolacook

Reaction score
Hi guys, I need advice!
I do nails, spray tanning and waxing from a salon / room in my house. I live on a large estate where I would consider people to be fairly comfortably off.
I am wracking my brains how to do my advertising. I have tried everything - newspaper, yell.com etc, flyers in hairdressers, flyers through doors. I do good offers and clients tend to return, which meand I must be ok at it!!
However I do not feel that I have 'hit' the market that is out there and am wondering if anyone has had any brilliant ideas that have got thousands of clients through the door!
I know that it takes a hell of a long time to build up a business clientele and I am being impatient. I do not want to spend a fortune on advertising because I have tried that and it did not work. Is a website any good? I would pay for it if it was effective.
Anyway, thanks in advance for any ideas - I'm not afraid of hard work, I do my own leaflet drops and so on...

Thank you xx

Stop advertising and start marketing........advertising is like running into the town centre and yelling
"SPRAY TANS FOR A TENNER"
an hoping to god someone in the town centre wants a spray tan!

Marketing would be selecting your client profile,and aiming marketing campaigns to the places that type of client profile hangs out......

eg, if your client profile is young mums, think about where young mums would be and pop leaflets in those places......does that makes sense??

Latest posts

Back