Advice for EE on short poker straight lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahc

Reaction score
hi, one of my nail clients has just announced she wants to try eyelash extensions
im still finding my feet with ee and which lashes to use etc .. and am a little nervous about attempting a set on her
her lashes are very short and dead straight and she also has a lot of them, any advice how to proceed would be much appreciated - im assuming i should really stick with j's

Personally I'd use B's but if you're not confident I'd suggest j's with a few b's spread through for a bit of lift.

There's also a relatively new curl which is an L curl. It's straight at the base but lifted at the end (like an "L" strangely enough)!!!

I've not really taken to these but they may be a good option for this client.

The drawback I found with these is that I don't think they mix well with other curls (just my opinion).

thanks elliebee ..
so would you do frame in j's and add b's more towards outer eye area .. sorry if sound thick

If you are mixing J's with B's, I would probably mix the B's right along the lashline.

To be honest, I NEVER use J's any more as they are too boring but some B's scattered throughout will make such a difference.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back