Advice for Nano ring system good supplier please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glammymammy

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am hoping to provide nano rings to my clients this new year if I can find somewhere in Ireland that does the training for them.

I currently offer prebonded and mini-links and also micro-wefts but I feel that the local market is saturated so I need to offer a new method that will make me stand out.

Can anybody recommend a good quality and reliable supplier from the UK I am based in Ireland and cannot find any suppliers here.

Also for anybody that currently offers the nano ring system do you recommend it over micro-rings, mini-links?
Is it popular with clients and also is the hair reusable?
Are they really less noticeable as other methods as the keratin tip seems bulky...

Thank you in advance :)

Hi Glammymammy

I do nano rings and use nano ring and they are amazing!
U cannot notice them compared to the glue and micro ring..,
Definitely do the course u will make your money back after one client!
Oh also I have noticed it is hard to find company's that sell hair for Nano...

Hi Glammymammy

I do nano rings and use nano ring and they are amazing!
U cannot notice them compared to the glue and micro ring..,
Definitely do the course u will make your money back after one client!
Oh also I have noticed it is hard to find company's that sell hair for Nano...

Hi lisamu

Thanks for your reply! That sounds great :) Do you reuse the hair on your clients and if so how long would you get from one set?
What supplier do you use now if you don't mind me asking x

Anybody else use these? :D

They are fantastic and exceptionally popular for me. I currently use SJK for nano hair. It is Spanish and beautiful 1g strands. Studio58 also do nano extensions but unfortunately all 5 of my first time nano clients said the hair was awful. Dried out and matted in less than 3 months but others say they're great so....

:)
Xx

Thank you jcb85 for your reply :)

I will have a look at sjk then first for the nano rings.
Do you mind me asking if the nano rings hold in the hair the same time as the mini-link, micro-ring methods?

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back