Advice needed - breakout of spots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 16337

Reaction score
Hello

I don't usually have a problem with my skin and usually have very clear skin but over the last month or two I have started to get a break out spots on my chin. It started with just one and then they seem to have spread.

In regards to my skin care routine, I use a facial wash in a morning and moisturised and in an evening I use the facial wash then I cleanse using L'occitane's cleanser, I then tone and moisturise. I can't seem to get rid of them and it's now starting to get me. Can any one suggest anything?

Where on your chin? Might be worth taking a look at your diet. Spots in the middle of the chin tend to be something to do with diet - too many toxins, spots just to the side of that tend to be hormonal. There might be something else going on x

Where on your chin? Might be worth taking a look at your diet. Spots in the middle of the chin tend to be something to do with diet - too many toxins, spots just to the side of that tend to be hormonal. There might be something else going on x

My thoughts exactly!
Congestion in the middle is to do with diet, can also be you eating foods that you like, but they don't like you - are the tops of your ears red at all? This is another sign of this so could be an indication also.

they're to the side but on both sides. One side is worse than the other (the left side). It's been going on for about two months now. I do suffer from polycystic ovaries. I usually get the odd spot when I'm due on but I've never had this many before. I feel like shoving a bag over my head.

Latest posts

Back