Advice needed for baby blue colour and extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siansy

Reaction score
Hi all, one of my client s whom I colour and extend her hair has set me a challenge. She currently has a flash of violet using wella koleston 55/66 through the fringe with a few prebonded violet extensions . She would now like to replace this with baby blue, for both colour and extensions. I would usually yse a crazy colour but there blues are a bit wishy washy so any other products I can use , also I have found electric blue extesions but the baby blue are rarer. I only need about 5 extensions. please help ! Thank you xxx
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Balmain do a baby blue extension colour. It doesn't fade and is 100% human hair.

For the blue colour, fudge do a blue and a white which when mixed together make a baby blue, however, it doesn't last very long.

I have been using Elumen by Goldwell at the moment for blue, this has great staying power. This is an electric blue though. Maybe if you mix it with a pastel toner from the range it may make a permanent baby blue?

Hope this is useful.

Thank you, thats great, the violet ones I installed are balmain fringe extensions, but my balmain ring came apart and i mislaid a few colours so couldnt see the light blue. Capital stocks goldwell so will have a look at that , They dont stock fudge but might do some research there as well x

Well fun and games i have had with this one. Found the light blue extensions ( sky blue ) but very limited on the net , one site worked out with p and p far too expensive so rang Capital who informed me this colour was discontinued so eventually ordered via the netherlands. Client had already decided happy to just go with a flash of the blue extensions with out dyeing her hair blue.
The Extensions eventually arrived and they are an awful colour ( no wonder they have been dicontinued) they have some blue strands running through but also this grey colour. Looks like im going to have to overdye the extensions with a sky blue semi after all. Why there is so much of this nasty grey colour and they didnt use all blue i do not know !

Could you not get them direct from Balmain? I must admit the extensions look wishey washey in the pack but in the hair they look fab. :)

Latest posts

Back