Advice needed on Reiki courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry0875

Reaction score
Hi, I am reading up on Reiki and looking at a few courses but wonder if you could give me some advice? I have trained with Gateway in the past and rate their courses but wonder can I really learn stages 1 and 2 in one day,is this possible? If you practice Reiki I would be grateful to hear from you, thanks x

I happened to come across some courses the other day on Reiki at a college in Scotland. Here's the link to the courses (click 'courses for adults') they offer in it: Courses - Continuing Education - The University of Dundee
I was also reading a bit more about it (out of interest) and here it tells you how you actually become registered, as that really begins after you've done the course as you've to do quite a lot of practical sessions: CNHC Reiki Register - The Reiki Association

All the best :)

I trained in first degree Reiki many years ago, and as I understood it, you should absorb what you learn on one course before you move on to the next. Make sure it is a bona fide Reiki course, and maybe try and find recommendations. Hope that helps. Good luck!

I have just booked my sister on a reiki course for her Christmas present.
I asked how long it would be before she could do her level 2.
I was told that it depends on the person but is usually between 3-6 months after doing level 1.

I am a reiki master teacher and 1 day is fine for reiki 1 as long as you have after support from the teacher reiki 2 i usually do over 2 days as there is more to learn and practice

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thankyou for your advice, I really appreciate it :)

I really want to do an itec or vtct in reiki so i can be sure that the certificate i get is recognised. If anyone knows of such course let me know as im struggling to find one.

Latest posts

Back