Advice needed on this hair colour please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Hi geeks I need some advice on this hair colour please.I would like to go this colour in permanent.It's for myself.I've started doing my level 2 again after many years and would like some advice on how to achieve this colour.I'm doing my colour theory and practical at the moment.

I am at the moment a level 7-8 bleach.My hair is in good condition I had lilac directions on my hair but it has nearly all washed out a tiny very light on my root area.I have about 1-1 and a half inch of natural regrowth between level 1-2 with grey lol :(.some parts of my blond have a hint of light copper don't want to say Ginger lol.Some parts are quite White very tiny sections.

I'll post pic now xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368303055.585351.jpg

Go for a quasi

What colour house do you use?

We use wella and loreal at college but I can use any because I'll go and buy it.x

I don't use them sorry

You could also use crazy colour just to stain the hair and mix a few red shades together until your happy with the tone

Id probably go for crazy colour to be honest

If you can get hold of Poppy in l'oreal hi-richesse 5.60 that would be perfect with the 4.5% peroxide I think it is! X

Thats a pretty red, and I dont udually like reds!

Majirouge 666 with red mix tone 😊

Majirouge 666 with red mix tone 😊

Yay this is what I was thinking have been doing some searching last night and had this exact mix in mined thank u x

That is exactly my daughters colour! I used Goldwell 7RR Max red with the R mix.

I have seen that girl in you tube videos i think? She uses L'oreal from what i remember but i don't recognise the packaging (unsure if its different in America).

Loreal have true semis and they are bright and lovely 6,60 used to be called symbio but I think it has a new name now

That is exactly my daughters colour! I used Goldwell 7RR Max red with the R mix.

I have seen that girl in you tube videos i think? She uses L'oreal from what i remember but i don't recognise the packaging (unsure if its different in America).

She uses majicontrast all over:( which I know u can't use as a global so trying to fined something similar.

Latest posts

Back