Advice needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makingitwork

Reaction score
I have just done a luxary manicure on a lady,

she is going on holiday in a few weeks and want to know if she paints her toe nail with nail varnish can i seal it for her with ,

can i do this with a uv top coat or it that only for nail extensions,have never put gel over nail varnish , can it be done ,, thanks for any advice ,

also if i can what would i charge. i charge £30 for a full set of tip's.

What about a coloured gel? It lasts 6 to 8 weeks on toe nails...I do a gel toes pedi in 1 hour and charge the same as a full set. Good money and happy clients....thats what i like!

i did think thia but she worksfor virgin vie and does not want to be tied to one coulour for a long time as she displays her nail coulours on her toes , ?

A soakable gel can be removed in 5-10 mins anyway, so thats hardly forever, but I understand she wants to use her own colours

The I'd put a thinnish NNO on her toes as polish will last better on top that way. Although, (and as a previous VV rep, I can say this!) VV polish is ok but not professional standard so its not going to last forever whatever you do to it.

Latest posts

Back