Advice on alternative to blink lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy83

Reaction score
Hi all, was hoping someone could help me out. I have always used the blink mink lashes and have a large client base, recently though 1 lady all of a sudden after about 2 years of having them done seems to be reacting to the lashes. She has the sensitive glue so I don't believe it's that, her eyelids tend to puff a little and says its uncomfortable for her to keep them. She wants to try another lash as she thinks she may be allergic to the mink? Can anyone recommend a finer softer lash. Is silk any softer? I currently use 0.20mm thickness as it is but she doesn't want to go finer in thickness but just want to try and rule out perhaps e material of the lash, thanks

Hi Tracy :)

It sounds like she has developed a reaction to the glue Hun rather than the lashes. Even sensitive glues can cause reactions, there isn't a lot you can do I'm afraid as in my experience, once the client has developed a reaction they are then sensitised to it for good. Gutting for both you and your client :(

Latest posts

Back