Advice on beating the bloated look!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think it is the chemicals that are used in foods now that cause the bloating.
i have started to eat Tescos organic brown bread with yummy seeds and things and so far i have been fine.
give the organic stuff a go and see how you get on. i know it is more expensive but hey who cares if it stops you looking six months gone:green:

deb x x

I am currently doing the Idiot Proof Diet and I have never laughed so much in all my life at a diet book. It is a low carb way of life and my pregnancy tummy has gone in two weeks, I just look overweight now rather than pregnant but it will all come off.

Come on then,fill the rest of us idiots in :wink2: how does that one work ?? x

in regards to bread - i read recently that some brown bread can be just as bad as white bread. sometimes brown bread is just coloured brown with caramel!!

if you want to eat bread still go for wholegrain or wholemeal rather than 'brown' as it doesn't have any more goodness in it than white

Do you drink enough? Water I mean! It may be water retention. I sometimes get a bloated tummy when I haven't drank enough water or herbal teas.

HTH x

having suffered with IBS and bloating for 9 years, and only just getting food intolernces done at hospital, i have tried everything, all the herbal drinks, cutting out wheat, dairy eggs etc, vit supplements, danone activia, actimel etc (made me seriously ill, beavuae i overloaded on good bacteria in my gut, so actually made me worse, and trying every diet under the sun, i would say, hun go the doctors,

i was only size 10 but looked 8 months pregnant for 2 years, then because of all the stuff i tried i ended up a bloated size 14 and its took hospital 2 years to get my body and system working properly again, please visit GP and dont cut foods out of your diet without help, i cut wheat out for 6 years thinking it made a difference , but i was still suffering when i had proper tests done its not wheat its yeast im intolerant too, and i gave myself serious deficencys , ie zinc calcium etc, please speak to dr about seeing dietican or someone who can help you, dont be fobbed off with its IBS have these tablets, explain you want to know whats causing it, and make them send you for tests hun, sorry i dont mean to go on, but its something i have suffered with for many years and i feel so strongly about it , i hope you get it sorted hun, let us know how you get on
xxxxxx

my mom had this problem.....she found out she was lactose intolerant....cut out all the dairy and her tummy went down.....maybe you could try cutting out the dairy...or as said ....the wheat......

that was my problem. I had to cut out all wheat and then went to rice milk. ;) Did me wonders.
You can try Gas pills also, this is sometimes the cause of bloating.
I feel for ya :hug:

Thanks Fi :hug:

I think I may go to the docs then and see what they suggest.

Now this is the time I rep everyone who's taken the time to answer so you all receive a rep point for your help!!

Thankyou!

Teri x:hug:

Latest posts

Back