Advice on busy bronzer tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siennax1

Reaction score
I have a busy bronzer as a short replacement and the cup is huge! I'm a bit worried I'll spill it everywere at a clients house!:eek:

Any tips, I mean anything for this machine would be helpful before I use it tomorrow. I'm going to practise on my bf tonight

Thanks

I have a busy bronzer as a short replacement and the cup is huge! I'm a bit worried I'll spill it everywere at a clients house!:eek:

Any tips, I mean anything for this machine would be helpful before I use it tomorrow. I'm going to practise on my bf tonight

Thanks

Im sure everything will be fine...its simply a case of just getting used to the bigger cup.
If you are worried pop some blue tack on the bottom and stick it to the floor :eek::lol::hug:

haha very funny :)

Can't believe how tricky I am finding it to use, Just can't seem to get it right? Not as easy as t200. Even my bf who is now great at tanning can't seem to get it right. Either too much or too little solution coming out.

Latest posts

Back