Advice on high lift tint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosiegwill

Reaction score
I have a client with shoulder length hair base 6 ish, she has had highlights previously but they now look a bit dull and brassy. she is looking for more highlights in a high lift tint not bleach, has anyone any suggestions on what would come up a nice creamy blonde without doing bleach1
I normally use Koleston>
thanks in advance girls this site is great!!!!!

I have a client with shoulder length hair base 6 ish, she has had highlights previously but they now look a bit dull and brassy. she is looking for more highlights in a high lift tint not bleach, has anyone any suggestions on what would come up a nice creamy blonde without doing bleach1
I normally use Koleston>
thanks in advance girls this site is great!!!!!

Hi I just naughtily add a sprinkle of Wella blondor powder bleach to the above mix for a brighter and cleaner effect :smack: minky

You could try 12/11 , or 12/0 with a sprinkle of bleach . On a base 6 I would expect it to come up with some warmth as some base 6's have a lot of red in . Do you know what was used before?

I too would advocate an ash high lift tint with a pinch of bleach. Naughty but works a treat

You could try l'oreal majimeche, this lifts really light and not as harsh as bleach.

\i think 12.0 was used before, i was thinking of using the 12.11 , so if i just add say a quarter scoop of powder it will come up nicer?

you wont need so much just a sprinkle is fine, so the mixture turns a grey/purple... not all purple coz thats just making it into bleach lol
great minds think alike lol xxx

\i think 12.0 was used before, i was thinking of using the 12.11 , so if i just add say a quarter scoop of powder it will come up nicer?

Hi , I use just around a half a teaspoon for a quarter tube :) you can always add a bit more if you think it needs a bit more to shift the red

ok gals last question on this lol!! should i use 30vol or 40vol if using the sprinkle of bleach her hair is quite long, or maybe 40 on roots and 30 on ends?
thanks again gals!:)

40 vol with high lift tint, but the tiniest sprinkle of bleach only.

40 yes,
thats why i say only a sprinkle of bleach xx

I use 30 vol and a sprinkle of Wella blue blondor :) but this my :smack: naughty mix so I can tweak it a bit more if I need :)

Latest posts

Back