Advice on pre-pig hair blonde to brown to match remi goddess #6

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepeathair

Reaction score
Hi guys just need abit of guidance to see if I'm on the right track, i am level 2 qualified. At the moment I'm level 7-8 wanting to go base 6 with a gold tone. Where I have lighten my hair, I've stripped the undertone so I need to put tone back in? I was going to use l'oreal dia-lights 6.3 then would I use a permanent base over that? I've also bought remi goddess extensions colour #6 to be put in. Here are pictures of my hair and the extensions. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385118459.447669.jpg

In my opinion you have enough warmth in there..I would stay in naturals or even natural ash..to balance it out.

In my opinion you have enough warmth in there..I would stay in naturals or even natural ash..to balance it out.

Not for a level 6 she hasn't I would go with 6.3 like you sed but tbf your extensions don't look like a 6.3 they look lighter I always have 6.3 when I go dark I have a pic of when I was ombré with 6.3 as my top colour it's darker than you think
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385130911.247044.jpg
The left is when I first do it
The right is after fade hope that helps x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385130881.852798.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385130881.852798.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,633
Your extensions look more like 7.3 Hun
Iv only got a l'Oreal majirel swatch book here
But I do think now we have a stablished it's not quite a 6.3 and more a 7.3 your own hair is ok to tint with a flat 7 the undertones are correct for a level 7 should come put like a 7.3 hth x

I'd do some test cuttings before hand to make sure it'll match x

Your extensions look more like 7.3 Hun
Iv only got a l'Oreal majirel swatch book here
But I do think now we have a stablished it's not quite a 6.3 and more a 7.3 your own hair is ok to tint with a flat 7 the undertones are correct for a level 7 should come put like a 7.3 hth x

Ooo the 6.3 is dark isn't it!!! Lol. Awww thank you so much you have been a great help :D xx

Yes lol and no probs 😊 x

Latest posts

Back