Advice on Shrinkies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ully

Reaction score
Hey - newbie here!

I am sick and tired of trawling the internet to find out what to do regarding my hair extensions, stumbled across this forum & you guys seem pretty helpful...

I have had Dome monofibre extensions a few times and although the installation method was great and didn't damage my hair, I didn't like the actual hair as it looked to shiny and fake, especially next to my own hair.

Then I moved on to human hair wefts which I glued in, which were OK but getting the glue out was a nightmare and did ruin my hair a little. So now I am using clip ins but I'm getting sick of them as my hair is thin and I'm constantly paranoid about the tracks being visible, and I prefer it when my extensions are just there, like all the time.

I don't want to use glue in strands and now I've come across the Shrinkies method and I'm really interested in getting some done.

Searched for the best stick tipped hair and the best seems to be Celebrity Elite bohyme remy hair. Anyone used this and have any opinions on it? Is it OK after being washed? (I hated that with my glue in wefts, when I washed it the hair was never the same and knotted really quickly)

Also, anyone used Shrinkies before? I can't find a lot of info about them on the net.

Just wanted some advice before I buy all the stuff to do it. I am going to get my friend to install them, she's a hairdresser and fits extensions.

Sorry this post is so long, just thought it would be easier to ask all my questions in one go! :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.

I love the shrinkie method this is by far my most popular method of fitting on my clients. If your hairdresser has any experience of pretipping hair extensions into a shoelace tip then I would reccomend you actually pretipping your own hair, it works out less expensive and you can actually decide what thickness you want the shoe lace tips
I would also highly recommend the celebrity elite as its by far the best brand of hair I have used.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back