advice on starting a course with creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laylah

Reaction score
Hi,

I have completed an acrylic overlay course with Essential nails and was going to start the acrylic sculpting course with them as id really like to be able to offer that instead of tips all the time.

However, since visiting this site ive learned so much and it all seems to be about learning with creative!!

how do i go about finding a course with them? im in essex and not sure if theres any near me?
what kind of prices are the courses?

i believe i will have to do a foundation course first as EN courses are not a recognised qualification with creative? is this correct?

id be gratefull for as much info as possible on the creative courses - how they work etc and how long are they?

thanks alot!! this site is sooooo helpfull to me!!!

You're very lucky to have a Creative Academy at Loughton, Essex. Tracy Leja is there and she's a doll.

Give them a call and they'll tell you everything you need to know. Oh.........how exciting. xxx

The Office number for information is 0113 275 0433

This number will connect you directly with an Academy Advisor who will answer any and all questions and send you an information pack. This is a central number for all the Creative Nail Academies including the one in Essex in Loughton ... so you are well placed near to a great Academy with a fantastic reputation and who has won 'Educator of the Year' twice!! Good choice.

laylah said:
Hi,

I have completed an acrylic overlay course with Essential nails and was going to start the acrylic sculpting course with them as id really like to be able to offer that instead of tips all the time.

However, since visiting this site ive learned so much and it all seems to be about learning with creative!!

how do i go about finding a course with them? im in essex and not sure if theres any near me?
what kind of prices are the courses?

i believe i will have to do a foundation course first as EN courses are not a recognised qualification with creative? is this correct?

id be gratefull for as much info as possible on the creative courses - how they work etc and how long are they?

thanks alot!! this site is sooooo helpfull to me!!!

hi, and welcome to the site! You will get lots of info on here its great. I did the essential nails last year, but didnt complete it. I didnt feel confident at the time. I then went on to do the foundation with creative and i am grateful i did. It was a lot better learning in the classroom with someone guiding you. That was in april and it was a four day course which cost around 500 pounds, but now they have introduced a new five day course, which i believe will cost more. But i can tell you it is definetly money worth spending. The products are great to use too. Other geeks on this site will tell you the number to call and if there are any academies in your area. Hope this helps.

Hello

You cannot go wrong with Creative!!!!

I did my foundation course in Milton keynes (Anne Swain) but completed all my other courses in Loughton with Tracey (it was closer). She is truley an amazing teacher with a fab bunch working alongside her!!

I am now in Australia and the level of training I had in UK helped me to get to my Grand Master status!! I even got stopped the other day in a shopping centre when I was wearing my Creative Uniform. the poor woman was so excited when she saw the logo "oh my god, where is the Creative Salon, I didn't know they had one"......tells you all you need to know. Even women on the street know its reputation. So my advice is....

If you can afford the best......go for it. It is worth every ££££££.

Bit like shoes really.......and bags......and clothes.....and vodka....

:hug: Good luck

Marslie

i did essiental nail course and thought it great till i did a creative course which is fab much more helpful and i learnt so much more from a hands on prospective i would recommend any one to do a creative course rather than a home cousre any day

Latest posts

Back