Advice on tanning machine help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMG

Reaction score
Hello to you all I need some help!! I want to introduce spray tanning to my little home nail studio. I don't have many interested yet but I think once it gets off the ground I think it will do really well. Im in Greece to let you know we have allot of brown bods here already so it wont be full on spray tanning all the time. I found this machine on internet and wondering is it ok. I wont be doing full on tan after tan, maybe one or two a day. Can anybody tell me anything about it? Sorry I have rambled on a bit. Any help would be much appreciated. THANK YOU!!! Here is the link for the machine http://cgi.ebay.com/Tanning-Pro-800...5?pt=UK_Health_Tanning_RL&hash=item43a7dca051

its on ebay the "Item image
Tanning-Pro 800 HVLP Spray tanning tan machine and gun"
Jules

Hi,

We've tested these machines and our findings have not been good.

The gun doesn't seem to atomise the solution so you don't get a fine mist.

Spray patterns on a white couch roll where blotchy and uneven. After seeing this we didn't even attempt to spray a body.

I really wouldn't recommend it for commercial spray tanning.

There are much better machines on the market. I understand it is cheap but if you value your business, no matter how small it is I would invest in something else.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

OMG

Thank you!! I was going to buy the thing for 100 pounds and not bother with bidding BUT NOW I WILL NOT BOTHER AT ALL. Im going to invest more money for quality. Any sugesstion for a small but quiet spray tanning machine?

Thanks again Jules

the "pig" tanning machines are meant to be really good, theyre the newest models and very light and are also supposed to be really quiet too. I know OMG do one now, ive been saving up to buy one of their kits haha im skint this month boo =[ hvlp 700 pro i think its called on OMG xx

I'll be getting mine soon from fresh indulgence ... Check it out!!

Dilly Doo I found the exact same pro tanning machine on ebay!! Urban tan are selling it with a free kit solution and promotional stuff to go along with it!!! Shipping is FREE in the UK peanuts for you. Ring Urban Tan and speak to Lisa, she's wonderful and really helpful, tell her you spoke to Julia in Greece!!! I will be purchasing mine on Monday AND I CANT WAIT!!! Its the machine I wanted in the first place but my hubby could not see the justification in the price that's why I was looking elsewhere but I finally convinced him!!! Thanks for every ones help on here!! Here's the link NEW PRO SPRAY SPRAY TANNING MACHINE + FREE STARTER KIT | eBay UK
xx

Latest posts

Back