Advice on this ombre please (pics attached)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd use something warm in the root to make sure it covers like a 7G and then tone the ends with a 10AV
It's going to have more of a contrast and give the colour more depth c

Also if you use colour sync there is no need to prepig the hair x

R.e. Mousse to prepig on the roots, it's a right mess, try get some affinage quick pig spray its a prepig colour straight over and it's direct straight to where you want it with no mess x

Thank you so much for your help charley .. It's beginning to sound like the mousse may not be a good idea.. I have both those colours in my stock cupboard :) so think il go with that :) many thanks x

Thank you so much for your help charley .. It's beginning to sound like the mousse may not be a good idea.. I have both those colours in my stock cupboard :) so think il go with that :) many thanks x

Let us know how you get on and what you end up using on the day xxx

Ok, so I went with the mousse, then 8p and 10av on the ends in the end! .. She was adamant she didn't want too much warmth..

Here was the outcome..

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422553070.770041.jpg

Was very subtle, but natural looking.. She was pleased and I'm glad it just didn't go khaki!! .. Thanks for your help geeks! Xx

Latest posts

Back