Advice on this set of lashes please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lozzietwig

Reaction score
Hello I haven't been lashing for very long and I am interested in your opinion on a set i did a couple of days ago..it took me two hours to do this set and it wasn't even a full set. I still have problems getting those little ones on the outside and inner eye. Would you of gone for a thicker lash? This client wanted natural looking and was happy but I thought it could of been fuller. I use lashes from the eyelash emporium which are j curls I mixed up 8mm and 10mm length. Any advice good or bad please xx.

20140521_170803.jpg

20140521_170812.jpg

They look really good! How long have you been doing lashes for? I would suggest maybe spending more time to complete the full set, but that comes with practice. X

Hello I haven't been lashing for very long and I am interested in your opinion on a set i did a couple of days ago..it took me two hours to do this set and it wasn't even a full set. I still have problems getting those little ones on the outside and inner eye. Would you of gone for a thicker lash? This client wanted natural looking and was happy but I thought it could of been fuller. I use lashes from the eyelash emporium which are j curls I mixed up 8mm and 10mm length. Any advice good or bad please xx.

View attachment 65761

View attachment 65762

Hi!
Firstly you've used a good length, nice and natural. I can see some 'stickies' so I'd concentrate on making sure you've isolated the lash and held the extension until the adhesive have definately dried

Slower drying glues can make the neighbour lashes stick together the minute you've let go of the tweezers

Hth x

Hi not so long now only about 3 months. I've got better as I did have a alot of glue clumping in a couple of my first sets oops..but now its no where near as bad..I find it hard to isolate hairs when ive got quite a lot of lashes on there..its like a fight sometimes betweenme and this little lash, one on one lol..I had another question how do you deal with the miniscule curled over lashes?

Latest posts

Back