Advice on what to buy please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel070184

Reaction score
Hi,Im knew to this and starting up as a mobile beautician soon,just tryin to get everythin ready.Been lookin at other posts and see bucket bags look very popular!
Has anyone tried the metal trolley cases?I know there quite pricey but wondered if anyone had any opinions on them
Beauty Trolley - Genoa Pink Beauty Trolley

Any comments will be appreciated,thankyou xx

Now this is just my opinion the trolley cases are a nightmare if used as one big case. but not so bad if used as 2 separate cases.
I have had the same case but in black for approximately a year and it irritates the hell out of me because its heavy to move about if you are mobile. Prior to this i had a plain black (black and decker) trolley case and it was lightwiegt and easy to throw about!!
hth x

I have the 3 tier one, its brilliant couldnt recommend it enough!!

Thankyou so much for the replies,very helpful.I just bought a three tier trolley case from sallys,which is just down the rd from me.everything fits in lovely so hoping i made the right decision
Thanks again xxx

I bought a tallish 2 tier trolley case and to be honest, i use it to store my bits and pieces in. I took it to my daughters, it was a nightmare getting it in the car, plus as I walked it along, it was off balance and wobbling from side to side, and one side of the wheels were off the ground and vice versa !

I would love a bucket bag, but am not on the sites that sell them

Latest posts

Back