First nano bond fitting, advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrownedEx

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on here and just looking for a bit of advice/ reassurance!

I did my first fitting last night - Beauty works Nano Bonds, 150g!

Struggled at first with the plastic tip as it was a lot more flimsy to the metal I trained with so it took me a while to get in the swing of things! I'm really happy with the outcome and my friend/client is over the moon!

I just can't believe it took me so long, 6 and a half hours! I genuinely tried to perfect each and every one but the sectioning is what I take the longest with, any tips?

And what do you think of my final result? Didn't style as it was quite late just did a little flick for effect.

Interested also in how people go about their maintenance for nano as I have read quite varied opinions!

Everything takes time to perfect so I am quite happy with my FIRST ever set! Just knocked my confidence taking so long

Any feedback is appreciated !

Attachments

• IMG_8985.JPG
    IMG_8985.JPG
    312.4 KB · Views: 99
Going to jump on if you don't mind. I've got my first fitting of Nanos next week and also looking for advice x

Going to jump on if you don't mind. I've got my first fitting of Nanos next week and also looking for advice x

Good luck! Xxx

First goes always take ages lol, it took me 2 hours to fit an la weave which was supposed to take 45 mins last week lol they look good tho, speed will come with practice :)

First goes always take ages lol, it took me 2 hours to fit an la weave which was supposed to take 45 mins last week lol they look good tho, speed will come with practice :)

Thank you!! Yeah I think I was so certain I wouldn't take that long it properly knocked my confidence, glad I didn't rush though and got a decent end result, hoping the next couple of models don't take as long so I dare actually offer the service hhaha!

Looks nice! My first set took ages. You just get quicker with practice like with everything else.
I don't use the beautyworks nanos anymore because of the tips, maintenance takes twice as long to do because the tips are so flimsy. It took me while to work out how to style the hair after for pictures, The styling as the end is really important because that's what people see and makes them want there hair done by you :) x

Looks nice! My first set took ages. You just get quicker with practice like with everything else.
I don't use the beautyworks nanos anymore because of the tips, maintenance takes twice as long to do because the tips are so flimsy. It took me while to work out how to style the hair after for pictures, The styling as the end is really important because that's what people see and makes them want there hair done by you :) x

Thanks Maisie! Yeah absolutley putting it down to the tips! As I did a full head last night of normal metal nano tips and it took me half the time!! So that's built my confidence again! Definitely will be styling in future it was just so late we both gave up haha!

This was my second set last night!!

Tried to upload but keeps saying files are to large even when I make them smaller !! Urgh xx

Latest posts

Back