Advice on which training course to do??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazmac

Reaction score
Hi all!! Any advice on which is the best one day spray tanning course to go on?? I am in Portsmouth. All advice gratefully received!! :eek:

Tantrick do really good courses so i'm told and their aftercare is good which is important!
PM Collin on here and he can tell you where your nearest trainer is :)

I did my spray tan training with tantrick i was really pleased with the course and they are so good after your training as well any problems or advice they are more than happy to help. They ticked all the boxes for me personally hun good luck.:)

Thank you. Did you go direct to Tantrick to book in for course, what equipment do you use?? Machine etc, did they offer discount for training and kit??? x

Thank you. Did you go direct to Tantrick to book in for course, what equipment do you use?? Machine etc, did they offer discount for training and kit??? x

You can go direct to Tantrick at www.wowproducts.co.uk
or you can contact the trainer nearest you, who would be Helen at
[email protected]

yes we do offer discount for training when buying your kit, you also get a discount on the kit, more details can seen on the website, hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back