Advice please client has pulled out lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishes

Reaction score
Just had a call from a client who had her lashes done by me on 15th June. This morning she woke up and her lashes had clumped together so she pulled them to separate them but has pulled out her lashes !!! She rang to see what I can do!! I am thinking it is best to remove any lashes that are left both eyes and then maybe tint any lashes that are there, is there anything else I can do? Do I charge her for this? I guess so as it is not my fault!!!

It's definitely not your fault if they had clumped together because you used too much glue then this would have happened straight away has she been wearing mascara to be honest sometimes my friend pulls her lashe sout an sits just from boredom then she regrets it so I would tell her to come in so you can see if there's damage I would imagine there is but I would advise a rest from getting new ones and if you tint then charge but you may find her eyes will be sensitive just now x

if you did them on 15th june, and have done no infils then i would say they have lasted well! Also if you gave her aftercare it should have said not to pull or play with them,brush them through gently!
i would ask her if she would like you to remove the rest or have infils and charge her for whichever she decides on. xx

You did her lashes nearly a month ago and shes saying they're clumped together now? I've been doing lashes 6months now and I think shes pulling a fast one. They only clump together if the glue is wet and they stick together, after the glue has set (24hours)then they wont clump unless the client uses mascara.... You need to see if shes been using mascara, if she has she will have to pay for a new set and she ruined them herself xx

Latest posts

Back