Advice please Salon System glue for individual lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natbritton

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I need your help we are doing 2 week individual lashes, using salon system glue, one of my girls done them on me and they didnt even last a week.
Client had them done on saturday and shes come in today as they have almost all fell off!
I think it must be the glue??!!
What are your experiences using this glue and i need to get a stronger glue what do you recommend?
shes coming back in tomorrow so i need to get glue asap....
I was thinking of using a semi perm glue??

They are meant to be 3 to 5 days wear for the health of natural lashes 2 weeks maximum please dont use semi permanent adhesive I have had to remove so many sets done this way by other techs that left the ladies in pain and losing lashes where they tried self removal.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

As above, don't use semi permanent glue for clusters. They aren't suppose to last a long time. They are party lashes (3-5 days).

There is one called lash tite by Ardell sold in Sallys, thats much better than their glue. But you need to buy the remover as it can be a little stubborn to remove.

I offer free removal, so they have no excuses to pull off their natural lashes!

Xx

Ok thanks ladies i will check out the ardell one

I use the salon system glue. But the black one and they last really well, I don't know if that makes a difference? Xx

Is this salon system glue ok for cluster lashes? I'm so confused! If so do you apply it to the skin or hair? Xx

Is this salon system glue ok for cluster lashes? I'm so confused! If so do you apply it to the skin or hair? Xx

Are you trained to do these lashes?

If so, you should really know the answer to that question.

Are you trained to do these lashes?

If so, you should really know the answer to that question.

I'm cluster lash trained (beauty therapy levels 2,3 and 4 ), and flirties extensions trained.
I use ardell latex glue with clusters, it's coming to the end of its life so I did some research on here to see which glue people recommended, and the salon system glue seemed popular for clusters, so I ordered it
It's come in the post today and the texture and smell isn't what I was expecting, so now I'm worried that it's for lash extensions not cluster.

So is it for lash extensions or cluster lashes?

This is why I asked if you were trained.

With my latex (strip lash cluster lash glue) I use at the moment I apply them as close to the lash line as possible.

I ask if you apply it to hair or skin as if people reply saying hair then I'm inclined not to use it as it would suggest it's for extensions, and I'd hate to ruin anyone's lashes.

I understand your worried about people not taking proper training but I DO have sufficient training, the bottle simply says individual lash it doesn't mention clusters, extensions nothing that confirms 1 way or another for me.

Can anyone tell me if it's for clusters or extensions? Thanks :)

Without sounding rude , you should know where to place clusters if you are trained. It is def not on the skin.

Your entitled to think that, I just came on here for a little advice, without myself sounding rude if I was new to the industry I'd feel like poop right now, we are ment to help each other with questions :/

I was trained in clusters and strip lashes at college, I just don't know about this glue as it's not the consistency I'm used to for clusters and I don't want to damage anyone's lashes :/

sorry , the answer to your question is yes , it is ment for the cluster lash extensions.

Your entitled to think that, I just came on here for a little advice, without myself sounding rude if I was new to the industry I'd feel like poop right now, we are ment to help each other with questions :/

I was trained in clusters and strip lashes at college, I just don't know about this glue as it's not the consistency I'm used to for clusters and I don't want to damage anyone's lashes :/

Only strip lashes/glue is okay for skin. Cluster adhesives shouldn't touch skin. I know the clusters you can buy in shops for self application contain adhesive similar to strip lash stuff so they're safe but professional adhesive is usually just a little stronger, it's not your fault if your training wasn't thorough! I've been for clusters in a salon before and they used masses of salon system glue all stuck to my eyelids it was painful to blink! :/
I use salon systems black one myself with knot-free clusters for my "weekend lashes" treatment, I tell clients they can last up to a week or more if they're very careful but let them know most just get a good weekend of partying out of them lol x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back