Advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connor1

Reaction score
Hi all! I am looking at upgrading my two nail desks plus I also want to invest in pedicure/massage chairs. Can anyone reccomend as I have a limited budget. I also want to invest in a good organic skinkare range (again I have a small budget) and my mind is boggled. Would really appreciate any advice, ideas and replys.:hug:

Hi connor,
Have you tried Ikea for the nail desks they have a fab table top shaped like a peanut and you can choose to put legs on bottom or you can put drawers underneath and it is quite cheap compared to prof nail desks.I know there is a couple of pics of the desk in the gallery take a look and I think they come in diff colours too.HTH
Sorry can't help with massage chair.

Thanx Georgie!
Really appreciate your advice will have a look. x:hug:

Hi all! I am looking at upgrading my two nail desks plus I also want to invest in pedicure/massage chairs. Can anyone reccomend as I have a limited budget. I also want to invest in a good organic skinkare range (again I have a small budget) and my mind is boggled. Would really appreciate any advice, ideas and replys.:hug:
hi try the beauty guild website, go on the classified adds, You may find what you are looking for. Hope that helps
website www.beautyguild.com

thank you x :hug:

Latest posts

Back