Advice re: Gel for new student please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahQ

Reaction score
Hia, I've just started a college course in nail tech and there are so many gel products out there! I,m sooooo confused!! Are they all pretty much the same? should I avoid certain brands etc.... Any advice greatly appreciated. :confused:

hi and welcome to the site,could you fill im your profile abit more as this will help us in helping you.xx
what products are you using at the moment?
there are lots of different gels so i dont want to tell you too much otherwise i'll probably just confuse you more,lol.so the first basic difference is there are buff off gels and soak off gels a buff off gel is stronger than a soak off gel and a buff off gel means you have to file the gel to remove it,a soak off gel means you can remove it by soaking in a product remover such as acetone.xx

Hi, The link was very helpful thanks x

Hi, Thanks, I will complete my profile whwn I get a mo!! Just juggling between my 2 demanding daughters st the moment, lol.... Anyway, I think they have to be soak off gels. x

Latest posts

Back