advice regarding nsi attraction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

softpeach

Reaction score
hi all, this thread is for anyone who has got a sample of the attraction system from nsi, i used it this morning and it seems to set very fast and i felt that i did not have much time to play, is it better to work with it wetter? :confused:

Hi

I use the attraction L&P, it took me a while to get used to it but i love it now.

I use it just slightly wetter than other powders, put your bead on the nail and leave it to melt for 3 seconds push & pull to where you want it then lightly smooth over with brush. Once you stop moving the bead then it starts to cure straight away, so as long as you keep it moving then it won't cure until you want it to.

Have a practice, i think you'll find that when you get use to it you won't need to push & pull as much. I just basically put bead on nail, position, brush over and done. - beautifull!

xxx

cheers hun... i'v been patting not pulling .... thanks sooo muc xxx

you do need to work wetter what size brush are you using i use the royal no 10. It is a fast set powder but great once you get used to it :)

Latest posts

Back