Advice/Thoughts On Face Peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
I was hoping some of you lovely skin geeks could give me some advice or offer your thoughts on the following
Skin Culture Peels, i've included a link to look at
Anti Wrinkle Skin Care Products - Pore Minimizing Treatments Products, Removing Age Spots & Anti Aging Skin Care Products

My skin is really beginning to get me down at the moment (has been for a while) :cry:
I have large pores everywhere, tiny bumps under the skin around my chin that i just cant get rid of, uneven skin tone/texture, frequent breakouts especially on chin spreading to cheeks and between my eyebrows. My skin looks saggy,blotchy and just plain bloody awful :cry:
I always thought my skin was oily untill a lady on the Lancome counter told me i had dry?? i am now really confused :confused: so you can imagine my skincare routine is all over the place as i dont know which products i should be using as well as trying to clear/prevent the spots. I originally thought i might benefit from microdermabrasion but stumbled across these peels and thought this may be better?
I have read all the reviews and not found one bad one, although i am aware it just might be that these people haven't written in!!

While the treatments do seem quite drastic to me i.e. facial skin peeling off :eek: i am willing to try as i am soooooo desperate, although a little hesitant at the same time.

I am in no way clued up on this sort of thing i.e. ingredients etc so was hoping for a bit of advice from some proffessionals who know their stuff :wink2:

Thanks guys :)

Booked myself in for dermabrasion this afternoon :)

Fingers crossed i'll see an improvement

Hi ya
When you go to your appointment ask them about your skin they should advise you more and products etc,,, your skin maybe dry because your using the wrong product's it's hard to say without seeig you lol.
Good luck hope you get it sorted
Kerry

Hi i have a registered nurse carry out peels at my salon Agera they are called some clients rave about them others dont like them...she usually does it alongside the botox and fillers... ive had the peel a mild on and i thought it was good but i only like then occasionally x

well had the treatment and hmmmmm to be honest I cant see that much of a difference :sad:
I ended up buying some Decleor Experience De L'Age as this is what she recommended for my skin (moisturiser wise) she also gave me some ylang ylang serum and some night balm. I also bought some foundation made by Couleur Caramel, its meant to be all natural so all good for skin :)

Latest posts

Back